Introduction: The industry session will publish and present practical problems related to real-time systems from the industry. It will motivate the academic community to strive for better solutions and inspire the practitioners facing similar challenges. The session is expected to benefit both sides and foster collaboration.
- To be eligible, either (i) the paper has at least one author with an industry affiliation; or (ii) there is a support letter from an industry partner stating the origin of the problem, if all the authors are from academic institutes.
- The main contents of the paper should be at most 4 pages (excluding references).
- There must be a prefix “Brief Industry Paper:” in the title.
The program committee will rigorously review the papers in a single-blind process from the following aspects:
- The problem should be clearly described, including its origin, abstraction process, and impacts to the industry.
- The solution method should have scientific depth, while novelty is not emphasized.
- There should be quantifiable results reported.
Links to datasets, tools, implementations, full evaluation results, etc. are encouraged to be included in the paper. It however will not influence the acceptance decision.
Accepted papers will be published in the proceedings of RTSS.
- Submission deadline: 20 September 2023
- Notification of acceptance: 30 September 2023
- Camera-ready submission: 9 October 2023
If there is any question, please contact the Chair, Prof. Wanli Chang (email@example.com).